Midi Fighter 3D Feature Requests - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

perfect! now I have to buy that midi converter

Default connect mf to Xone mixers (xlink)

Would like to connect the mf directly to a Xone mixer, which is currently an issue because of differences in usb over Xlink

Tech Convert

A Linux version of the Midi Fighter Utility. If it just uses SysEx, then you could also do what Novation did with the Circuit and make a web app that can update the firmware.

An Android version would also be nice.

Tech Convert

Alternatively, you could release either the source code or simply document the protocol and I'd write something myself.

Default Twister Encoder sensitivity

Hello!

Just got my twister from the mail and have been trying out all the nice features. Works like a charm!

One feature request after an hour of playing around: How could I set the encoders default sensitivity to match what the Switch Action Type "Encoder Fine adjustment" does?

Here's why: I do mastering and will use twister mostly to fine tune my eq settings. In mastering, you usually cut a dB or two at maximum.

When the encoder is set to High Resolution sensitivity, the smallest increment I can get on my eq is 0.5dB (if I just only touch the encoder). If I hold down the encoder (with fine adjustment enabled), I get the same 0.5dB increment but I have to turn the encoder a longer way (which is good).

So would I would love to see is

1) The fine adjustment mode option under encoder sensitivity selection, so I don't actually change my eq setting by 0.5dB by just touching an encoder accidentally. This would also free the Switch action for other useful actions, as currently I have to press and hold to do all my encoder movements.

2) It would be really good if I could control the eq with 0.1dB increments, instead of 0.4dB increments, but I guess this is dependent on how the eq plugin is implemented (how much the gain moves, when an encoder is incremented by one unit).

Cheers!

Oh, please make Remix Deck Mode work again in Traktor for Windows users

please please pleaseeeeee

Reply to:
    Default connect mf to Xone mixers (xlink)
    Would like to connect the mf directly to a Xone mixer, which is currently an issue because of differences in usb over Xlink

sweeeeeet
    it'd be great if they made that connection possible

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567