Walking On A Dream With Nick & Tim (Avicii & Nicky Romero Vs. Empire Of The Sun)

Wink Walking On A Dream With Nick & Tim (Avicii & Nicky Romero Vs. Empire Of The Sun)

NEW BOOTLEG!!!

AVICII & NICKY ROMERO VS. EMPIRE OF THE SUN

Ever since I heard Avicii & Nicky Romero's unreleased track "Nicktim" at UCF Arena I knew that this song would be a banger. Paired with the vocals from "Walking On A Dream" this song rides out the whole way through!

Give me your input guys I really wanna know what I can improve on, and I hope this bootleg gets big. I've looked everywhere on the internet and I honestly can't find a cleaner version than this one.

SC has been giving me issues.. Hence the silence in the beginning

Tech Wizard

I like it very good
    I start to be interested in doing such bootlegs but I need a few advices from you guy who are more deeply involved in that area.
    Do you usually use acapella or the normal version that you just EQ in order to hear only the voice ?
    Also with which kind of software have you performed that ? Ableton live ?
    Thanks a lot and continue posting such remixed songs
    Jérôme

Tech Guru

Using an acapella would be preferred, but sometimes playing the tracks over eachother with a bit EQing sounds good (depends on the songs being used) and as for the software theres ableton, fl studio, and logic...get the demos and decide which one you like

OP, nice work I like it!