Diablo 3 Setup Guide - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ahhh D3, the new blackhole of the gaming-verse lol
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Lol it looks exactly like the IT guy i give a lift to work. he's just bought dialblo. if pay's he's been waiting a while for it lol
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

I'm currently playing a monk, I'm a bit disappointed by the life span of the game (no I don't like to make three times the same game to get most of the experience).
    I'm also quite disappointed by the lack of pvp arenas. Blizzard said when they pushed forward the pvp aspect of the game that "it was for the benefit of the players, so they could get accustomed tot the gameplay". Ok, cool, next time they should release a game without mobs or loot so I could get accustomed to the environments... suckers...
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Wizard

I was pretty disappointed with the game length. It took me a week to beat the game, compared to months playing Diablo 2.

Banned

Nothing will compare to Diablo 2 lord of destruction.

Building enigma and all the amazing runes. eth titans for my javazon 1 hit does 18k not including the Grand Charms with +1 skills.

Epic game for sure, i won't play diablo 3. I got more important things in life to focus on. That game takes a lot of time and work. Its addicting no lie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123