My Festival Year starts this weekend! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

At this time it seems like I might only be hitting meltdown in dallas. I'm hoping it changes and I can attend edc vegas again this year seeing as Q Dance will have a stage setup.

Tech Mentor

Just played my first festival at Karma Music Festival in Kentucky it was a blast

Tech Wizard

Going to my first "festival" if you can even call it that. ID Mansfield (Boston). Tickets were $25 so I picked up 4 on the fly. Figured what the hell... Now to figure out how to get there... I'm still too young to drive... Let me know if you're going and we can say "hi"!
    "My friend's cat's hairdresser's botanist told me so." -Newg

Hitting up EDC NY on sunday, so if anyone wants to meet up with me that'd be awesome! My friend offered me a $40 ticket (70 dollars off original price) so I'm wicked excited.

I'm going to the come up festival june 22 - look it up on facebook...looks sick: 3 days and 2 nights of camping for 45 dollars!

Connecticon in July which has a rave friday and saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    I understand that mate. Well I hope you make it to some this year, let a DJTT brutha know if you decide to hit the states!
    Will do fella, looking at a stateside trip in a couple of years time! Be a bit more local for now!

Quote Originally Posted by djnewave View Post
    I always wanted to go to forest, It looks wicked. I don't do the whole camping thing though so I never decided to make the trip. I'm way more excited for EDC man.
    Camping is part of the fun, campsite party's rock! Can be bad here in the UK tho last few i've been to have been like bloody monsoons! think thats what put my mates off last year!

Looking at this in a just over a month only bout 1 1/2 hours away!http://www.beatherder.co.uk/line-up/

Quote Originally Posted by mfuchs19 View Post
    Going to my first "festival" if you can even call it that. ID Mansfield (Boston). Tickets were $25 so I picked up 4 on the fly. Figured what the hell... Now to figure out how to get there... I'm still too young to drive... Let me know if you're going and we can say "hi"!
    Im goin to ID Tampa (Florida), but yeah its a festival with two stages so for one day not bad, bought 3 and was still cheaper than a usual fest (even though those are mostly 3-4 days). Still super stoked to see Excision and Noisia again and Doctor P is my hero so Im looking forward to that

@Pearce161 that festival looks amazing! Id deff go to that at only 1 1/2 away
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Ill be at EDCNY this Saturday.

you guys going to EDC this weekend need to destroy this thread with pics of your adventures

Tech Wizard

haha na the real goal should have been to get a djtt tent

Hangout was fucking amazing this weekend! How did EDCNYC go?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast