My Festival Year starts this weekend! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

EDC NY was tight! I went saturday, I spent most of the day in the State of Trance tent. Tritonal was awesome & Markus just rocked. Gareth Emery was tight and it got my girl moving Michael woods and Chris Lake had great sets too and of course Armin was legit as ****

I'll be going to Movement in Detroit this weekend. Nobody is going with me though >.> It's gonna be a fun drive.
    alone

Quote Originally Posted by zimfella View Post
    nice!

I got 15 more day's to cosmo fest! 4 days/24/7 of psytrance and I won a ticket to it too!

Attachment 9577
    Only know Deviant Species on that list. He is a great guy....I have spent time with him in studio and DJing along side him in clbs here in CT.

EDC looks amazing.....saw the promo vid of the Las Vegas one....WOW!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I spent all weekend listening to music, saw Flaming Lips perform Dark Side of the Moon and it was one of the best experience of my life(you could close your eyes and it was the closest thing to Pink Floyd). RHCP kicked ass, Jack White was pretty good. Coheed was f'ing amazing and Claudio's girlfriend came out while they covered Somebody that I Used to Know. Skrillex was beast but I was more into Zed's Dead even though they both put on amazing shows. Mac Miller and Yelawolf on stage together was pretty sick as well. Great weekend, ready for more festivals
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Was planning on going to Life Fest over here in Ireland, but unfortunately couldnt get the cash together, so I'm missing quite a few DJ's I'd LOVE to see Marcel Dettmann vs Ben Klock 3hr set

Going to Dominator over in Holland to get my gabber fix at the end of July, and then Electric Picnic in August for that more arty hippy-ish vibe!

Dominator is a bad ass name for a festival lol. I would love to travel over to Europe for a festival some time
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123