Odd T3 lockup

Thread: Odd T3 lockup

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Default Odd T3 lockup

Hey guys

Lately, when I leave my computer on and inactive (say when I'm letting a ton of tracks analyze) and the screen turns off, when I turn it back on traktor is completely frozen and useless.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    J
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

i think it has to do with your power settings. windows thinks you computer is inactive when you turn off the monitor so after 10, 15, or 30 mins it kicks in to sleep mod and kills traktor. I would set my power settings to always on for monitor & hard drive while the ac adapter is plugged in.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, that's what I figured. I need to change the default settings instead of having a custom power setting *shakes head* What can I say? I'm lazy.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

how about this my traktor 3 sometimes wont write all the cue markers and loops in the song so when I export playlist with selected option for ID3 writing,then have manually to input again(TO SOME SONGS) cues,loops and then put write id3 tags. Hmmmmmm?
    Last edited by mekon_ca; 05-20-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mekon_ca View Post
    how about this my traktor 3 sometimes wont write all the cue markers and loops in the song so when I export playlist with selected option for ID3 writing,then have manually to input again(TO SOME SONGS) cues,loops and then put write id3 tags. Hmmmmmm?
    Dont thread hijack
    But answering your question make sure your write the file tags afte you have done your cue's\grid and you will be fine.

sorry for hijacking

I thought that it is enough just to check option to write id3 tags during exporting and not to manually doing it and then export the playlist. but ok.