VCI-400 EGE JOG WHEEL JUST BLINKING - Help
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-400 EGE JOG WHEEL JUST BLINKING - Help

my left jog wheel is just blinking and i can't activate any of the jog effects. it seems that the midi function that controls the echo freeze (tapping the jog wheel) is either permanently engaged or not able to be engaged. is anyone else having or have heard of this problem.
    VCI-400 EGE, MFpro Beatmasher, Maschine, V-Moda LPII, Crane Pro, AviiQ x2, KRK R6G2 x2, MBA 11in, iMac 21in, Traktor Pro 2.5, Maschine 1.8 + all sound banks, OSX Mountian Lion.
    www.twitter.com/djgoodsex www.soundcloud.com/goodsex www.facebook.com/djgoodsex www.itsgoodsex.com

check the sensitivity knobs at the left front of the unit..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

I'm having the same problem , i tried fixing it by playing with the sensitivity knob but it doesn't work. Any advice ?
    I'm a frenchie with a bad accent
    .skz

Tech Wizard

ok so this was totally my sensitivity knob turned all the way up. this got me so frusterated. but now i know. THANKS FOR THE HELP.
    VCI-400 EGE, MFpro Beatmasher, Maschine, V-Moda LPII, Crane Pro, AviiQ x2, KRK R6G2 x2, MBA 11in, iMac 21in, Traktor Pro 2.5, Maschine 1.8 + all sound banks, OSX Mountian Lion.
    www.twitter.com/djgoodsex www.soundcloud.com/goodsex www.facebook.com/djgoodsex www.itsgoodsex.com

i noticed that the sensitivity knobs move quite regularly when putting the vci in a bag or moving it.. so check them before you begin spinning
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst