Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Gash View Post
    Twerk? is that some sub genre of tween wave??
    BWAHAHAHAAH....good one there! South Park is KING!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Try not too get so wrapped up in genres...if you were posting this from a DJ perspective; time to man up and play what the kids want, it'll help your career in the long run and if you aren't capable of playing different styles it's time to hang up the headphones now.

If you were writing it from a clubber perspective do as many have said above; leave.
    If I'm booked as for a night of Progressive that's what I'm taking and that's what the crowd gets. I don't want a career as some "I'll play anything for money DJ" as I don't need the money and I play music for the love of it not for the sake of it

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Try not too get so wrapped up in genres...if you were posting this from a DJ perspective; time to man up and play what the kids want, it'll help your career in the long run and if you aren't capable of playing different styles it's time to hang up the headphones now.

If you were writing it from a clubber perspective do as many have said above; leave.
    In EDM scenes when you are booked to play a genre thats usually what you are expected to play. I play a wide selection ranging from house, trance, drum and bass but there is no way that I would attempt to play twerk. Or even have the music in my collection.

If I booked you and the crowd demanded something you don't have wtf are you going to do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12