Turn Beatgrid Cue 1 into Load Cue 1 and keep beatgrid

Default Turn Beatgrid Cue 1 into Load Cue 1 and keep beatgrid

I've been using traktor a while but one thing that bothers me, and probably because i've been doing it wrong, is the track doesn't load to cue 1 of my beatgrid and i have to use cue 2 to create a load cue.

Seems a waste of a hotcue to me...

When looking at this video I noticed that ean doesn't seem to have a numberred cue grid point and i couldn't work out how this was achieved.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/04/2...s-eans-method/

So I had another look on youtube and came across a couple of tuts that made things clearer.

This one is similar to eans but felt a bit more in depth...

But the real interesting thing was what this guy does at 0.40. He turns the grid marker into a load marker whilst keeping the grid.

I love it so thought i'd be a care bear and share
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

in the traktor preferences there is an option to use a cuepoint for the beatgrid. uncheck it..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    in the traktor preferences there is an option to use a cuepoint for the beatgrid. uncheck it..
    Sweeeet.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.