FAO Denver Peeps!

Default FAO Denver Peeps!

What's it like out in Denver at the moment? Looking to move there in two months and just curious what I'm getting myself into night life wise.

And what are some good area's to look into living wise that are close to the action but aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg a month to live.

Cheers!

No one from Denver on here? Guess I'm gonna just have to wing it!

Tech Student

Hey man, I'm brand new to the forums today, I live in Denver!

The edm scene is pretty vibrant with Beta nightclub in the forefront of the mainstream stuff. There is also a pretty good underground tech house scene as well. Most of the sounds out here are big room and tech house from my perspective. I sense a dubstep scene but I'm really not qualified to comment on that.

If you are wanting to live in the city check out Cap Hill (apts) or the Baker district (houses). Both fairly close to the action without being right downtown.

Hope that helps!

that's where i was born but i haven't been back in 20 years. wish i could help you out a bit more. i do still know someone in denver so i can ask her if you like. not sure if she's into the nightlife scene but it could be worth a shot.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Normally I would suggest looking on RA, but I feel pretty confident that you've already done that. Next best thing would be to search the introduce yourself thread for people from Denver and see of there's anybody worth PM'ing in there.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/search.php?searchid=116915
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x