New electro/ progressive track

Default New electro/ progressive track

I start this song monday and just start to make sense the sample its from a rapper girl from spain
    I make the master myself its my first one actually im learning how to mix and master and everything
    if you guys can give me some good bad whatever just feedback I really aprecciate it

A lot of the sounds seem to be fighting over eachother! check out your frequencies!

You said you mastered this aswell, its fairly quiet for a master I'd say.

I can't really offer to much else as I have only been producing for close to a year, hopefully someone else with more knowledge will post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    A lot of the sounds seem to be fighting over eachother! check out your frequencies!

You said you mastered this aswell, its fairly quiet for a master I'd say.

I can't really offer to much else as I have only been producing for close to a year, hopefully someone else with more knowledge will post in here.

I going to check that out my problem is that I have no monitors available I do everything in my headphones but thanks man I really aprecciate it

I going to work those frequencies out maybe tide them a little bit more

Long way to go mate, and I personally wouldn't bother with mastering at the moment. Just focus on making the best mixdown you can. And I didn't hear too many frequency issues myself, nothing that a few tweaks in your mixdown couldn't fix to give them more space.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Long way to go mate, and I personally wouldn't bother with mastering at the moment. Just focus on making the best mixdown you can. And I didn't hear too many frequency issues myself, nothing that a few tweaks in your mixdown couldn't fix to give them more space.
    Im finishing this week a certified training in ableton so im trying to put all the things I learn in practice thats why I master it.
    And thanks yeah I know I have a long way to go man it just feel nice to ge a better track each track you make

Ableton training is a joke. I can show you how a hammer, saw and tape measure works but that doesn't mean you have the experience or knowledge to build a house yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Ableton training is a joke. I can show you how a hammer, saw and tape measure works but that doesn't mean you have the experience or knowledge to build a house yet.
    I have a degree in studio recording music production & audio engineering so i think I know audio. I have being DJing for 4 years using reason 2 years im almost done with the ableton certified training for live performance and better music production skills more tools etc. and its not a house yo its electronic music it can be as simple or complex as you want it to be probabbly i going need to learn a hundred more things about production but im sure you too man thats the beauty of music production
    Still thanks man I aprecciate it

For some one who has a degree I would expect better work than that. Not really helping yourself with that argument.

FYI, I have a degree as well and have worked in a number of studios over the years.

And I never said it had to be complicated, but just because you know how to use the tools isn't a replacement for experience.

I just start making electronic music 3 months ago my degrees are in audio knowledge live performances & recording in studio

and thats cool man im not saying its a top 10 track and its not a competition my friend im just asking for some feedback