VCI-400 EGE with traktor 2.5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default VCI-400 EGE with traktor 2.5

How is it running for you guys?
    VCI-400 EGE / Sennheiser HD-25-1 II / MF3D / iPad 2 running Lemur / Audio 6 DJ

No led's working for me.
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Wizard

Overall it worked fine for me but the CPU usage seems to be higher than 2.1.3 May just switch back for the time being
    TSP 2 / VCI-400 EGE / MBP 15" Intel Core Duo 2GB / Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Quote Originally Posted by donutsdc View Post
    Overall it worked fine for me but the CPU usage seems to be higher than 2.1.3 May just switch back for the time being
    All your LED's are working or did you need to remap them?
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

only bug i found: when using jog wheel FX: when going from a 3 FX combo to the delay at the first button press the fx bank goes to advanced but keeps the first effect set in chained mode and engages it

leds are working for me
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by groovemixer View Post
    All your LED's are working or did you need to remap them?
    Didn't notice anything wrong with my LEDs. All of them were lit like they were suppose to be.
    TSP 2 / VCI-400 EGE / MBP 15" Intel Core Duo 2GB / Audio-Technica ATH-M50

humm ok gonna try it again, maybe mines not working cuz i did some mods. thx for letting me know!

k got it working!

Tech Student

Default Issues loading in the remix decks

Works fine in remix slots 2,3,4, but cannot load a sample in the first slot without using the mouse anybody else got this. I reverted to 2.3 because it's faultless but like any geek would like to have the spanky new boy when I flip open the lap top at the gig

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by basspenetrator View Post
    only bug i found: when using jog wheel FX: when going from a 3 FX combo to the delay at the first button press the fx bank goes to advanced but keeps the first effect set in chained mode and engages it

leds are working for me
    I am having the same bug with 2.5 and VCI-400 EGE, this is important because I use the delay jog wheel FX alot so this could be a dealbreaker on upgrading to 2.5 for me. Have you heard anything about a fix for this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast