Tracks already analyzed in Traktor + Mixed in Key

Default Tracks already analyzed in Traktor + Mixed in Key

Hey what's up everyone! I'm a house DJ and I just got into using Traktor about 6 months ago. I have all my files already analyzed in Traktor and now I want to analyze them in Mixed in Key. Is there a procedure I should follow? Should I just delete my traktor collection and start from scratch??? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by djmisterzero View Post
    Hey what's up everyone! I'm a house DJ and I just got into using Traktor about 6 months ago. I have all my files already analyzed in Traktor and now I want to analyze them in Mixed in Key. Is there a procedure I should follow? Should I just delete my traktor collection and start from scratch??? Thanks in advance.
    When you analyze a song in mixed in key, it can no longer be loaded in your traktor library and you have to reimport it (because some of the info has been changed).

But the good news is, you can drag tracks straight out of your traktor play list into mixed in key and then back into the play list. After doing that, just deleted the old songs in your playlist and drag in the analyzed tracks back into traktor
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

Quote Originally Posted by IznremiX View Post
    When you analyze a song in mixed in key, it can no longer be loaded in your traktor library and you have to reimport it (because some of the info has been changed).

But the good news is, you can drag tracks straight out of your traktor play list into mixed in key and then back into the play list. After doing that, just deleted the old songs in your playlist and drag in the analyzed tracks back into traktor
    Cool! Thanks so much for your help IznremiX! Hopefully everything will go smoothly for me!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IznremiX View Post
    Drag tracks out of the Traktor collection into MIK and then right click on the tracks when MIK is down and check consistency. That will put the key in the field you chose in MIK preferences. For reference I've chosen to put the key in the key field and in front of comments.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x