Image editing, photoshop??? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Works well with if you are looking for a certain size of image or banner. I usually use Adobe Illustrator for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    I could be wrong here seeing that I had limited experience with it in the professional area, but isn't indesign for layout, and not image editing?

Gimp is a good option. personally i use CS6 just because i've been using photoshop since my student days (over 15 yrs ago)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

inkscape is a great open source vector based graphics program in the same vein as illustrator and suitable for a simple logo, but illustrator is much better and a little more intuitive to use once you know the basics.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Ja for logos etc illustrator is boss
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345