Gear expansion...Twitch or. MidiFighter 3D?

Default Gear expansion...Twitch or. MidiFighter 3D?

So, I'm currently looking to add a second controller to my setup. At the moment, I'm working with the APC40, but I'd like something that's just a little more live-mashup/ live improv friendly. I'm stuck deciding between the MidiFighter 3D and the Novation Twitch. Any advice either way? Thanks a lot.

imho the 2 controllers you just named are 2 different pair of shoes. you already own a big controller so i´d suggest to go with the 3d. but i think it´s because i want one
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

yeah, I'm leaning towards the 3d, just looking for outside opinions...anyway thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    imho the 2 controllers you just named are 2 different pair of shoes. you already own a big controller so i´d suggest to go with the 3d. but i think it´s because i want one
    I thought all new moderators get a free Midifighter 3D? Pretty sure Padi got one...

they got a romantic weekend getaway with ean (so jealous)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I recommend the 3D. There are 390 different channels/notes that you can map, and it's compact. Plus the motion sensors allow for some really cool effects and wobbles that you cannot do with just a button or knob. You can also change all the colors of the leds and map the beat phase monitor so they flash to the beat. I like my 3D alot more than my Kontrol S4, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    they got a romantic weekend getaway with ean (so jealous)
    been there, done that it was lovely and i got see his kung fu skillz in real life
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    been there, done that it was lovely and i got see his kung fu skillz in real life
    is 'kung fu skills' code-word for rude things?
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Thanks for the help everybody...MF3D ordered this afternoon...