MIDI Fighter Classic or Pro?

Default MIDI Fighter Classic or Pro?

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to the forums and I have found myself in a very hard to decide pickle... I am pretty new to DJing and got my S2 about 3 months ago and have been enjoying it thus far! However, I have been looking over the Midi fighter ever since I wanted to start.

My question is, which fighter should I get? The classic or pro? What are the real differences between the two and does the pro actually justify an extra $100? I have the DJTT mapping for jogwheel effects on the S2 and it seems like the extra knobs and faders do just what the jogs do. I would really like to DJ in college as a serious occupation. Its just really hard to lay down that much cash for a pro... Anyway, thanks for replying!

TLDR: Classic or Pro "pros" and cons.

Proud owner of an S2!!! (still haven't figured it out yet)
    I'm a total beginner. Take it easy on meh!

I got a classic, run it mostly with the hybrid deckalized/instant gratification mapping. So that I can cue point juggle and more easily control effects. Any time I map it different is just for 4 deck cue point juggling and playing around to see if there is a more useful mapping. What you need to do is ask yourself if the extra faders or knobs would benefit you?
    I really don't want the pro or 3D model, at times kind of wish for a wet/dry knob when using it to trigger filters, mostly it doesn't matter enough to consider upgrading. The store has a pretty good description of the products for you to consider in your decision.

Tech Mentor

Do you need the extra knobs/faders? If so, get the Pro. If not, get the classic. Simple as that.