4TrackTrigger - new Traktor controller
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 4TrackTrigger - new Traktor controller

From the people who brought you the 4MidiLoop - it's a jogwheel and fader-free controller to wrangle the various sample workflows of Traktor 2.5.

Stunned that this hasn't been posted here today. It's the kind of things DJTTers are all over in an instant. So you can read all about it right here: http://djworx.com/4tracktrigger-trak...els-or-faders/

DJWORX
    - The very best DJ gear news, reviews and opinion

No led feedback its a complain!!!!!!!!!!!!! but looks amazing!!!!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

man this thing looks ugly as sin. it's just too cramped for my liking which is strange because i normally like the faderfox designs...

Quote Originally Posted by RichardisRaving View Post
    man this thing looks ugly as sin. it's just too cramped for my liking which is strange because i normally like the faderfox designs...
    They follow FLW theory Form Follows Function.

Really its a fail like the midi4loop I mean not a ton of people threw down for that. And prolly not alot for this either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

No led feedback its a complain
    Looks like there is an LED next to or on top of each button apart from the 8x2 grid

*edit nevermind, I didn't watch the vid just looked at the photos .. meh, possibly worst design ever :-S
    Last edited by deevey; 05-28-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Tech Guru

Its a good design but these things are just so overpriced....for midi only it doesn't make sense to me to pay that much. x1 and mixer still seems like a better option, idk.

Good review/info regardless.

Tech Mentor

Hidious !!!!!!!!!

In typical FaderFox tradition this thing lacks just about everything imaginable.

The use-ability factor of this unit caters to one person....the creator !!!

Obviously this unit was designed by a midi developer....and NOT a DJ !!!

My guess is they will sell about 42 of these units grand total...

Rock on FaderFOX !!!

Looks like a good replacement for my two x1's, but knowing these guys it will probably cost you the same as about eight Kontrol x1's. I am honestly curious how these guys are still around. The 4midiloop looks like an awesome controller but you cant get one for less then $1500, who would pay that kind of money for just a controller? The s4 was only $1000 when it came out and it included software and sound card. I just don't understand, these guys make such cool stuff, stuff i would love to use, but everything they make is so outrageously expensive. It makes me frustrated.

Tech Guru

I'm pretty sure the 4midiloop controllers use better components and a running ,uch lower volumes hence the prices, plus if you add a S4 plus 2 x1s you are starting to get the same price and functionality as the 4midiloop.

I haven't touched one just my IMO of course

i love faderfox, but stopped using them because they are so cramped. But, saying that it's rock solid and has never once let me down.

I've used the midi4loop and loved it and hated it at the same time. The price was always a problem, there's just so much stuff better at the job than these, specifically now that software manufactures are adding propriety code to their systems.

The main problem with this unit is it WILL NOT control the REMIX decks, check their own website forum they stated it there. NI have not provided half the commands needed and I doubt they ever will, just in the same ways as you simply can't control the loop indicators on the S2/S4 via MIDI.
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast