F1 Live Mashup Routine + New Blog - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MrAybar View Post
    Amazing as usual!!!!!!! And please what efx where u using and how?????????
    Autobouncer in advanced mode.

The video shows the params when it's engaged. I love it. It took me a long time to master the autobouncer. It's a tricky one, but once you understand it fully it's very powerful.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Awesome! I think with the F1 out we're gonna see more work going into preparing sets but once it's done one can just go crazy. And the nice thing is that unlike Ableton we're not trapped with a canned live set. We still have the ability to just go back to basic mixing and don't have to think damn I'd love to play a track but I haven't warped it. Good luck on the new blog!
    Thanks.

And yes it does take minute to prep stuff, but honestly the F1 makes it so easy to prepare a set, way easier than anything ableton has even with an apc40 or launchpad. The guys at NI packed a ton of features into the F1. Even the way you adjust the gain for the samples is super intuitive. And I agree I love that you can use it to spice up your basic set, that was my big takeaway from it. Not that you can launch a ton of clips to create a new track, but to be able to capture snippets of the ones you are mixing and combine them with others to create a whole new song on the fly. Ridiculous.

Great video and can't wait for the tutorials
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

WOOT!

Thanks P!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Thanks for this Priscilla all other videos I've seen have been more an attempt to be cool but this actually showed me how I can but the F1 to work. And it also made my mind up that I do really want the F1.
    Now of to place my order for an F1.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Wind your neck in punk, the guy has stepped up and done something decent - which looking at your other 332 posts on this site is more than you'll ever achieve - show some respect or GTFO.
    It's a girl even!

And as usual, ArmyOfMe has brought us quality stuff!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Ah..... replied without reading page2.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Hey Priscilla,

great vid once again. I'm wondering how did you get those volume meters in Traktor itself? I want them too!

Edit: I meant in your previous videos, in this one you've the same as me. Like in this one:

MacBook Pro 13 (Q1 2011) | Adam A5X | Akai APC20 | Alesis QX49 | Behringer BCR2000 | NI Komplete Audio 6

Hi Priscilla and loving the video and your new blog.

Sadly I'm broke this month so can't get my f1 (lost lots of money at the weekend on an event that went well but sadly not well enough!) - but really looking forwards to your tutorials for when I hopefully get mine.

Great video, can't wait for some tutorials, just literally got my F1
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast