Hack the F1 - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack the F1

to further expand on what michael133 said, will this partly be usable on the mfpro's? as in just the midi/hid to launch the sampleslots
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

How I understood Fatlimey is, that middleware (user+kernel level software) is planned in order for user to be able to hack out of the NI's paper bag. Maybe we are not talking about the same thing midifiddler ?
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Tech Student

I see you guys have an alpha release since 7 hours ago. Does this actually work in some manner or is it just a proof of concept?

I've got the AutoHotKey hack working with my Maschine Mikro. Just started. It's not nearly as tactile as the F1 appears or regular mouse clicks for that matter, but it's working.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    will the fimrware be for the MF classic or just the MF3D?
    +1 (mfpro?)
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Tech Wizard

I'm surprised nothing has come out for Windows yet. Interfacing with the F1 is pretty straight forward. I have an app already written to test with. The difficult part is going to be emulating the HID hardware on the Mac side. Windows has a whole framework for emulating hardware already though.

A little surprised too, is like more than a month that they are working on it, it isn't that easy as suspected

But when the 3D utility will be released? That should be a start point
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Wizard

this may of been mentioned in the feed already (not read it all) but recently read impassing, that the NI S4 uses some form of Protocol that is 4 times faster than Midi Which NI developed (so cannot remember the name of the protocol or the artical) my guess is that that is why the F1 and traktor is locked if anyone knows of the name for it their is more than likly to be a midi to hid Protocol translation software out there...

but the answer might not be in software after reading this...

http://www.electronicsinfoline.com/N...interface.html
    Last edited by The_Pioneer_Project; 07-07-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Tech Mentor

This is more of a work around rather than hack, but thought I'd share. I've replaced the remix deck in traktor with ableton and have routed the audio from ableton into traktor via external routing. Long story short, I have two "remix decks" for which I can use traktor effects on. If anyone is interested in doing this I'll post a more detailed set of instructions or vid on how to do this.

Screen shot 2012-07-12 at 2.10.53 PM.jpg

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast