Hack the F1 - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Hack the F1

Looks very nice. The former one with multiple programs was a bit hard to set up and to be honest I didn't get it working. But this time I feel it will be a lot easier to set up and I'll definitely check it out. I appreciate your tutorial video a lot as things are getting clearer. Thanks a lot for your efforts!
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Tech Convert

No problem. Let me know if it works for you

Quote Originally Posted by RockingClub View Post
    Looks very nice. The former one with multiple programs was a bit hard to set up and to be honest I didn't get it working. But this time I feel it will be a lot easier to set up and I'll definitely check it out. I appreciate your tutorial video a lot as things are getting clearer. Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Havne't tried it (got an F1) but this looks a real good bit of software, nice job mate
    SC | MC

Works better than the 1st version, and much easier to get working, good job!
    I can only use it for loops in the remix deck, if I try one-shots then it triggers twice, once when I press the button and then it fires again when I release.

Would it be possible for this program to hold the mouse, not just click?

Tech Convert

Default Thanks for the suggestion

Hi,

The one shot mode is a good idea. I will try to include this in the program.
    Follow my Facebook page to be updated. (www.facebook.com/djvc93)

Quote Originally Posted by st3pupdj View Post
    Works better than the 1st version, and much easier to get working, good job!
    I can only use it for loops in the remix deck, if I try one-shots then it triggers twice, once when I press the button and then it fires again when I release.

Would it be possible for this program to hold the mouse, not just click?

Quote Originally Posted by djvc1993 View Post
    Hi,

The one shot mode is a good idea. I will try to include this in the program.
    Follow my Facebook page to be updated. (www.facebook.com/djvc93)
    Im following your facebook page now.

Any news for mac users?

Q6600/8GB/E-MU 1820m/KRK RP5+RP10s
    MacBook/8GB/VCI-300

I'm so angry at NI for not offering Remix Controls for at least their Maschine MKII. The Traktor Bible guy has a great article on why the F1's "complete integration" is a bunch of marketing bullshit. Looking for an SL1 on Craigslist, jumping ship if they don't change their model soon.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer4hire View Post
    I'm so angry at NI for not offering Remix Controls for at least their Maschine MKII. The Traktor Bible guy has a great article on why the F1's "complete integration" is a bunch of marketing bullshit. Looking for an SL1 on Craigslist, jumping ship if they don't change their model soon.
    Why you angry?
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Why you angry?
    Because, locking down mundane things like sample activation is a cynical attempt to force users to buy the F1.

I suppose if the F1 didn't feel like crap it would be one thing. $250 is a lot to drop on a glorified CMD LC-1. There are so many DJs who are used to the big drum pads that it's just dumb to force people to buy a toy. The standard for this kind of thing was set by AKAI a decade or so ago.

If anyone believes NI when they say that they cannot give the same functionality to the MKII as they have for the F1, I have a bridge to sell ya.
    Last edited by spencer4hire; 12-09-2012 at 11:31 AM.