Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    • Alex, what's your handle on here?
    It's Snowstorm

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Deksel View Post
    @djvc1993
    Good work!
    I've briefly watched the tutorial (I don't have an appropriate controller yet, so I'll wait a little). What I didn't quite get is how you accomplish the control. Do you also use mouse clicks, like the Lemur version, or were you able to send HID/NHL commands? My main question: can you trigger multiple Remix cells at once?
    Anyway, awesome job!
    It's done by mouse-clicks. This doesnt work with locked X-Y coordinates, you have to set the coordinates in the program (by pressing the demanded keys). So it works on every resolution and enviroment.
    You can trigger multiple samples at the same time. Because the program works in realtime when you press a button, you can trigger multiple samples at once. Because a human cant press 2 buttons at the exact same moment. There is always a millisecond between it. I have it tested and it worked without problems.
    I want to improve my program (by adding a features to acces the 16 samples per slot in a deck. And to add stop/play buttons for the slots. But i dont have time now. I have exams.sorry!)
    Greetz,
    DJVC

Tech Student

Default Program Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by djvc1993 View Post
    It's done by mouse-clicks. This doesnt work with locked X-Y coordinates, you have to set the coordinates in the program (by pressing the demanded keys). So it works on every resolution and enviroment.
    You can trigger multiple samples at the same time. Because the program works in realtime when you press a button, you can trigger multiple samples at once. Because a human cant press 2 buttons at the exact same moment. There is always a millisecond between it. I have it tested and it worked without problems.
    I want to improve my program (by adding a features to acces the 16 samples per slot in a deck. And to add stop/play buttons for the slots. But i dont have time now. I have exams.sorry!)
    Greetz,
    DJVC
    DJVC thanks for making the program, but your instructions are incorrect(i had to guess randomly) and really confusing. Let me help you out for anyone else using this program.

After you have setup Bome's Midi as explained in the video and mapped it to your controller, run the midirouter program djvc wrote and do this for on your traktor window.

Step 1: Press Alt - A on the 1st column - 1st row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 2: Press Alt - B on the 1st column - 2nd row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 3: Press Alt - C on the 1st column - 3rd row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 4: Press Alt - D on the 1st column - 4th row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 5: Press Alt - E on the 2nd column - 1st row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 6: Press Alt - F on the 3rd column - 1st row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 7: Press Alt - G on the 4th column - 1st row play button in the remix deck.
    Step 8: Press Alt - H on the arrow button to the right of the sync button for the remix deck.
    Step 9: Press the 'Calculate other positions and make everything ready' button on his app.
    Step 10: Minimize the window and get down.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    It would certainly be cool to get an X1 version working so I can see if I like using the remix decks without buying an F1 and just have it on the midi shift layer. The x1 still has a 4x4 grid of buttons and enough knobs for volume and filters so it would work well enough.
    That would be huge. Midi shift to F1 would be perfect.

Tech Student

Also as a side note, leave the bottom row of the remix deck empty so that you have something to stop each slot. You can just press the button on your maschine or launchpad for the empty spot in the slot and it will stop it. I guess a temporary solution until you guys actually get this project on the road.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    It would certainly be cool to get an X1 version working so I can see if I like using the remix decks without buying an F1 and just have it on the midi shift layer. The x1 still has a 4x4 grid of buttons and enough knobs for volume and filters so it would work well enough.
    I would also like to subscribe to this newsletter. X1 version post hast

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    That would be huge. Midi shift to F1 would be perfect.
    It would also take up a lot less space in a setup for people who already use X1s. I use the A/C B/D layout anyway so each side could just shift to their respective remix deck.

the deal is ean > NI's little code monkeys.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/05/3...s-remix-decks/

The deal is they're just alerting the world to the awesomeness that is this forum.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast