$1300 cables, yeah, so that's a thing now. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

now that's fancy shit right there. I can see it now "Hey man, what kind of HDMI cables do you use? Oh just regular Monster cables, you? Mutha fuckin diamond ones :golden caviar shower:".......yeah my imagination is crazy strong lol
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Lol....

"What brand is that HDMI Cable of yours...Monsta?"

"This shit right heeeer Nigga?....This shit right HERE?.....That's Diamond MuthaFucka!"

LOL
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Gold caviar.........that's some funny shiz right there lol

I wonder if he will do custom work. I'm in the market for some 2kt diamond encrusted, 24k gold plated, kevlar wrapped, platinum/silver cored, panda spleen wound USB cables for my external HDD.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post

I wonder if he will do custom work. I'm in the market for some 2kt diamond encrusted, 24k gold plated, kevlar wrapped, platinum/silver cored, panda spleen wound USB cables for my external HDD.
    Now thats just taking it all too far man!

The Panda Spleen is used in Monsta as far as I know.....its a big beast....hence the name...Monsta.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post

last I heard Kim Jong Il was shipping some of them....oh damn nvm.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Went to an audiophile show this weekend. One item that really caught my eye was an audiophile iphone case: http://www.stereophile.com/content/d...le-iphone-case ... only $179 to have a case that disperses negative ions from your iphone to improve the sound quality. The guy didn't even try to pretend he believed what he was saying when I asked him how that could possibly improve sound quality.

They were also selling little plastic bags of gel that you can put on top of your speakers, amps, any component, really, in order to dampen the extra resonance of the component. It's amazing how much snake oil there is a market for.

Heard a really good talk on room treatment though.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Mentor

What a ass pirate

LoLz, you really need an expensive cable to transfer the 1s and 0s. Your 1 could end up a little bit less 1. :P
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I think all this sounds very much like voodoo. Hope they were manufactured in a night of full moon. Definitely not worth the 1300$...

Do yourselves a favour and read out these customer reviews

http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/1267...ws/reviews.htm

I'll quote one of them

What's great about it: I think I saw Jesus when I tied it around my neck
    What's not so great: It only comes in white. I wanted Fireball Fuchsia.
    As I do every Sunday, I eagerly awaited the delivery of the Sunday paper. When the paper guy threw it on my porch at 4:30 in the morning I eagerly tore the plastic bag, bypassing all the news sections and headed straight for the advertisement inserts. Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreen’s, Staples… and there it was Best Buy’s advertisement. Salivating and slightly dazed from the hangover of Nyquil, I slowly thumbed through the ad when I came across it. It was exactly what I had always been looking for, a 19” Insignia LCD TV for $99.00! I knew it was to be mine; I just had to wait 6 more hours until my local Best Buy opened up. Those would be the most difficult 6 hours of my life. When I arrived, the parking lot wasn’t as full as I had expected. I was sure everyone was going to be lined up at the doors, counting down the seconds until the store opened and a surge of hungry consumers descended upon the TV section snatching up every last Insignia TV they had. That wasn’t the case at all. In fact I was the only one waiting outside. I was waiting in vain. The store had been open for thirty minutes all the while I sat outside with my Thermos of coffee and Zip-Loc of Oreos.
    When I realized my mistake, I knew there would be no Insignia TVs left. A deal this good only comes around once in a blue-moon. I made my way to the TV section of the store and there before me where glorious stacks of Insignia 19” LCD TV eagerly awaiting a new home. I selected one, gently placed it into my basket when a wonderful man in a blue polo and a yellow name tag said “hello.” He noticed that I had made a wise decision on the television that was in my basket and suggested to enhance my viewing pleasure, I should think about a DVD player. “My dear sir, a DVD player is far too rich for my blood” I proclaimed! Shaking his head, the blue man suggested I follow him to the Insignia DVD player selection. To my amazement they offered a state of the art machine for just $49.00! I could hardly believe it! Knowing the Gods must be crazy; I loaded the DVD player into my cart and asked if I needed any cables. And that’s when I discovered the AudioQuest Coffee 39.4' HDMI Cable in white. It is the pinnacle of audio/visual technology. I knew tethered with my Insignia TV and DVD player, I was going to be able to watch The A-Team reruns in all their glory. It is the ultimate; it is the “God” cable! I was then sold Black Tie protection on the cable and not the TV! The best buy I’ve ever made has been this cable. You will not be sorry. I highly recommend picking up two!
    And I read somewhere a review which cracked me up big time... can't find it now though.. but surf around and you'll definitely find some hilarious ones.
    Last edited by The Pancaker; 06-04-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12