Finished Track and looking for some feedback please

Default Finished Track and looking for some feedback please

Hi

I've just 'finished' this track and would really value peoples thoughts/opinions. I'm relatively new to producing so any feedback is appreciated. I'm a big boy and can take constructive feedback so don't be afraid to let rip (constructively!!!!!)

Thanks in advance

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by wevchild View Post
    Hi

I've just 'finished' this track and would really value peoples thoughts/opinions. I'm relatively new to producing so any feedback is appreciated. I'm a big boy and can take constructive feedback so don't be afraid to let rip (constructively!!!!!)

Thanks in advance
    yo man i think the track is really dope! imo the only thing i didnt find liking much - is too much panning in some instruments. Try pulling them closer to the center and see if sounds better to you.

Quote Originally Posted by vpech013 View Post
    yo man i think the track is really dope! imo the only thing i didnt find liking much - is too much panning in some instruments. Try pulling them closer to the center and see if sounds better to you.
    cheers dude, i'll try that! thanks for listening and your comments.

Very cool track, not sure what home boy is hearing, but I don't think anything is wrong with the panning. Could try and give the kick a bit more weight and character, and tweak the arrangement a bit towards the end. On the right path though, keep at it!