Am I the only one that Traktor 2.5 is perfectly stable for?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Am I the only one that Traktor 2.5 is perfectly stable for?

I realize people are much more likely to post if they have issues with 2.5, and all of those posts are making me somewhat paranoid even though it has worked flawlessly for me. Both with timecode and my S4 on my macbook air - zero issues thus far. The only thing I notice is that "checking consistency" takes substantially longer than it used to.

Tech Wizard

Same with me, everything is running perfectly except for a long consistency chech.

That is great!

Are you using Keylock? Do you have songs with more than one grid marker? Those are my issues, although there are more to be found. At traktorbible.com Rainer has a bugradar page that lists the known bugs.

Tech Wizard

I installed 2.5 and I'm using a early 2011 13" Macbook Pro. I had no major issues other than one time not being able to rate the songs. I restarted and has been working fine. Since it came out, I have been practicing with the 2.5 for at least 4 hours per day. I did notice that allot of the issues seem to be with PC users.
    Kontrol S4, 13" Macbook Pro, Odyssey Flight Case, 15" EV's Live X & Yorkville Elite ES700P Sub. DBX Driverack PX, BBE EQA 215, EV HD R300 :eek:

Seems rock solid to me. I don't really use more than one grid marker. If a song changes bpm I just beat match it. The bugs I didn't like in 2.1.x all seem fixed too.

I got a gig on Sunday and jubilee Monday and am a paranoid but also sure will be fine.

Im persevering
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I did a bit of a jam last night on 2.5 and it was fine for me.

I had to load my tsi again first and adjust a few settings, but otherwise it was 100%.

Will test fully before next Wednesday...playing out...but just with the APC80, internal, No Timecode.

Should be fine.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

I am on a early 2011 macbook pro and have had no issues. I would have as a guess the traktor is developed on a mac and the 1st testing is on a mac as most there end users seem to run macs

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's been fine for me for the most part. I had a glitch once with some dropouts when activating FX banks, but traktor had been on for a couple of days.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

It's working fine for me. The 'more than 1 beatgrid' issue is annoying, but I work around it by, you know, beatmatching.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

In have key lock activated on all four decks - no issues. I do not have any songs with more than one beatgrid, I just beatmatch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast