nanoPAD2 - Personal FX unit
    Tech Wizard

Default nanoPAD2 - Personal FX unit

After weeks of thinking and deciding on which midi control I should buy, I chose the nanoPAD2. Mainly because it's the cheapest piece of equipment I could have found (arround 100usd here in Brazil, yeah.) and I couldn't afford a midifighter or umc32 with all pieces of equipment and wait for 40 - 50 days until it arrives. I know the delivery time is short, but the analysis of all packages from outside of Brazil takes from 20 - 50 days. It sucks hard.

BUT, let's talk about my nanoPAD2.

It looks very sturdy. The buttons are OK. Not great since I can't do rolls, since they are not that accurate. But for mapping my FX parameters it's ok.
    The XY pad it's kind of weird. Not that accurate at first, but when I got used it's simply natural to do some rolls with beatmashers and using my gater + mulholland drive to create some rhythmic and harmonic effects.

If other equipment on the same price range was available, I would probably not choose the nanoPAD2.

My main task is to emulate the right side of the Pioneer RMX 1000 on Traktor, including the reset button. Not that hard task, I think. After each effect made I'll update this post

See ya guys!

Tech Convert

i use 2 second hand nanopads that needed repair, the repair is in youtube and its trivial, the thing about the nanopads its that they are really stiff when new but after some break-in they work really nice, i can control each deck really nice with cues, plays, beatjumps and the touch screen for pitch and effects kaosspad style

they weight almost nothing so its a very portable setup

i suggest you improve the rubber feet with furniture stick in larger ones, i secured the mini usb port with hot glue in the insides