VCI 100se Traktor button for other 8 samples/cue

Question VCI 100se Traktor button for other 8 samples/cue

Just got my vci and I gotta say its everything i imagined and more.
    I am trying to find a way to use the 4 arcade buttons as cue/loop buttons buttons for 8 spots in the song.
    i know its a setting somewhere in the pref...
    thanks

Tech Guru

If you're using the DJTT mapping, you'll need to do some extra programming/editing in order to make that happen. It's gonna be a tsi thing, not a prefs thing, unfortunately.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Quote Originally Posted by sohaness View Post
    I am trying to find a way to use the 4 arcade buttons as cue/loop buttons buttons for 8 spots in the song.
    i know its a setting somewhere in the pref...
    thanks
    In order to get 8 hotcues out of 4 buttons, you will either have to set up modifiers to act as a shift key in the midi mappings, or use a midi translator to get the same result.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Tech Guru

Yeah, I am surprised that the DJTT 2.2.x TSI's do not use the shift button for this purpose.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music