Midifighter classic - deep cleaning

Default Midifighter classic - deep cleaning

hi to everyone.

some minutes ago, the postman came and gave my the package personally.
    a midifighter classic. a beauty in white.

Because i love to take things a part and have a look inside, i thought itīs a good opportunity to give that baby a good surface clean. Top plate, enlcosure, botton and buttons. I have some isopropyl 99,9 % alcohol which i used to clean my boards after soldering. just wondering if this would be to agressive for the silicon enclosure, or the buttons or the acrylic surface?

would that be o.k?
    any other suggestions?

ta
    MacBookPro 13" i7, OSX 10.9, Traktor Pro 2.6.5, Ableton 9, monome gs128, Army of midifighters, OP-1, Octatrack, iPad

Tech Convert

Clean the acrylic surface with soap and water. Alcohol will severely damage the acrylic. Don't use it. Don't use glass cleaners such as Windex either.

I would personally use only soapy warm water for all the plastic/polycarbonate/silicone pieces.

Be careful!

o.k.
    soap & water!

will post my experience here how it went...

thanks.
    MacBookPro 13" i7, OSX 10.9, Traktor Pro 2.6.5, Ableton 9, monome gs128, Army of midifighters, OP-1, Octatrack, iPad

Tech Convert

I have never cleaned electronic pieces before though, I can't help with the circuit board.

done. soap & warm water worked just fine.

solved!