Remix Deck mapping for Kontrol X1 (OS X)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Remix Deck mapping for Kontrol X1 (OS X)

Finally, i managed to get my x1 working with remix decks, mbp 13 with Lion, using BOME'S midi translator PRO (i'm using the demo version if you wanna try)(I CANT FIND A FREE MIDI TO MOUSE TRANSLATOR FOR MAC!! if you have one, tell me.) and native midi mapping in tractor.

here is a video of all the functions.

sorry for the poor quality, and no, i was not thinking about the music but only to show the mapping, so sorry another time.

16 samples, 4 pages, controls over filters, eqs, fx unit 3 and volumes.
    play stop deck, sync, pith bend, enable fx and key lock in single slot, loops and load set from list.
    I think all the necessary functions are mapped.

cheers, Cionni.

(video should be up in minutes, and i repeat, if you know any free translator, i'll edit this and make it with the free app)
    Last edited by CionniAsDj; 06-05-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

i dont have mac , but good work!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Not trying to be negative, but if it's just mouse movements it's not complete. There's things the F1 will do that can't be done with mouse clicks.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Not trying to be negative, but if it's just mouse movements it's not complete. There's things the F1 will do that can't be done with mouse clicks.
    Like everyonelse around the forum that have done the "hack".
    With lemur machine and osc, in Windows.

This is another workaround, noone made it for OSX, and i think is like the more complete.

Obviously i'm waiting for the driver hack myself

When i saw the enthusiasm for the other hacks i decided to put online mine also.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    i dont have mac , but good work!
    It works also for Windows.
    Bome's is multiplatform.
    Last edited by CionniAsDj; 06-06-2012 at 04:02 AM.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    Like everyonelse around the forum that have done the "hack".
    With lemur machine and osc, in Windows.

This is another workaround, noone made it for OSX, and i think is like the more complete.

Obviously i'm waiting for the driver hack myself

When i saw the enthusiasm for the other hacks i decided to put online mine also.
    Not knocking it at all. I've got it working on my MBP with the Lemur app, but would much rather have actual clicky buttons. I just think it's important that we don't forget that the F1 does more than these workarounds.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Not knocking it at all. I've got it working on my MBP with the Lemur app, but would much rather have actual clicky buttons. I just think it's important that we don't forget that the F1 does more than these workarounds.
    For now.

Quote Originally Posted by oliosky View Post
    For now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Is this working with midi clicks or keystrokes? If key strokes, how did you get the clips below the first row to launch? Would you mind posting your tsi?

I was able to use Bomes Translater Pro to launch the clips using mouse clicks. It's not really working that great as I was using two commands; one command to find the x, y co-ordinates of the mouse, the second command to left click the mouse on the sample slot. Is there a better way that works like a direct and not a toggle?
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 06-06-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Is this working with midi clicks or keystrokes? If key strokes, how did you get the clips below the first row to launch? Would you mind posting your tsi?

I was able to use Bomes Translater Pro to launch the clips using mouse clicks. It's not really working that great as I was using two commands; one command to find the x, y co-ordinates of the mouse, the second command to left click the mouse on the sample slot. Is there a better way that works like a direct and not a toggle?
    mouse clicks, working good because i assign a mini delay in every column, like first column 0 ms, second 1 ms, third 2ms, forth 3 ms.
    in that way i'm sure it will not go in conflict.
    I can post the bome preset if you want, anyway, i assign the movement and click to the down press of the button, not on the release, if you do it when releasing it doesn't work good.

have a look at the bome's project if you want
    remix.bmtp.zip

Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    mouse clicks, working good because i assign a mini delay in every column, like first column 0 ms, second 1 ms, third 2ms, forth 3 ms.
    in that way i'm sure it will not go in conflict.
    I can post the bome preset if you want, anyway, i assign the movement and click to the down press of the button, not on the release, if you do it when releasing it doesn't work good.

have a look at the bome's project if you want
    remix.bmtp.zip
    Cool man, I will take a look later today.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast