MF Menu Mode issue

Default MF Menu Mode issue

hi folks,

i know, this issue is discribed about a hundred times here in the forum, but still no luck so far.

ok. this is what i´m doing trying to put my mf classic in the right menu mode:

when pluggin a usb cable into it, i´m getting a midi feedback and a visual feedback from the led. so the controller seems to work fine hardware wise.

plugging the usb cable in while holding button #1
    result: the led snake snakes thru and the led of button #1 turns on as long as i´m holding it. releasing the button, turns the led off.
    i am not to sure in which mode i am now, but doesnt seems to be the right mode?

downloaded and installed mf utility 1.4
    after starting the mf utility it shows me a window saying "incompatible midifighter" (see pic)
    so i folllow the procedure till the point where i have to press all four corner buttons and plug the usb cable back in. doing so i get the second window (see pic) and it stucks at this point.

i am not really sure what i have to do now.

as far as i can see, i don´t have these two little red reset buttons underneath..

thanks for help.

update: check via midi monitor it sending in channel 3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by monoaural; 06-05-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    MacBookPro 13" i7, OSX 10.9, Traktor Pro 2.6.5, Ableton 9, monome gs128, Army of midifighters, OP-1, Octatrack, iPad