"FX 2" and "LOOP DECKS" leds on right side not working
    Tech Wizard

Default "FX 2" and "LOOP DECKS" leds on right side not working

I have a VCI400 EGE and the indicator leds for "FX 2" and "LOOP DECKS" leds on the Right Side are not coming on… Well, not exactly… If I press the "FX 2" button once, the led then responds thereafter. However I cannot get the led for the "Loop Decks" to respond on the Right Side… ONLY if I engage the "Loop Decks" on the Left Side, does the led on the Right Side then come on.
    Has anyone else had this problem or know how to take care of it?? The mapping I use is the tsi sent to me with my purchase of the vci400 ege. Thanks.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by PsyEntz View Post
    I have a VCI400 EGE and the indicator leds for "FX 2" and "LOOP DECKS" leds on the Right Side are not coming on… Well, not exactly… If I press the "FX 2" button once, the led then responds thereafter. However I cannot get the led for the "Loop Decks" to respond on the Right Side… ONLY if I engage the "Loop Decks" on the Left Side, does the led on the Right Side then come on.
    Has anyone else had this problem or know how to take care of it?? The mapping I use is the tsi sent to me with my purchase of the vci400 ege. Thanks.
    Your'e not alone with this bugg :P I'd suggest you post your discovery at maps.djtechtools.com
    VCI-400 EGE / Sennheiser HD-25-1 II / MF3D / iPad 2 running Lemur / Audio 6 DJ

same here but not a big issue
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Mentor

yeah i have just recently noticed this to, i was having a bit of an issue at the weekend there ... i changed deck c to a track deck and was spinning some techno using 3 decks... all was working fine sat then on Sunday i tried to play with 3 decks again, but when i was switching to deck c and pushing play nothing was happening and every time I switched back to deck a it would stop deck a playing

weird or what anyone else had these problems?

I have the same problemo with the leds on the right side

I have the same LED problem. I posted it in the DJTT mapping area, but no one at DJTT ever responded. I also looked through the mapping to try and fix it, but couldn't figure out the bug.
    Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/slak_jaw __________ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/djslakjaw
    Website: www.slakjaw.com ________________________ Beatport: http://dj.beatport.com/slakjaw