Looking for the best TSI file for Denon HC-4500
    Tech Mentor

Question Looking for the best TSI file for Denon HC-4500

Hi everybody.

I’m looking for the best available TSI file for the Denon HC-4500

Now normally, I’d do my homework & research. Download several different TSI files, tweak them as necessary, & generally do this properly. (instead of behaving like a forum NewB)

The problem is I don’t actually own a HC-4500, & I’d like to get my MacBook set up to use this controller by Friday. Basically, ….I’m doing a gig on Friday night where one of these beasties are already installed, & I won’t have space to get my normal Xponent controller set up. So, I’m planning on rolling up, plugging straight in to the Denon controller & doing the gig (Faderfox controller & Audiofire 2 soundcard on standby, if it doesn’t work).

So can anybody point me towards a TSI file that works properly with traktor Pro? …also, are there any drivers I need to install on my Mac first?

Like I said, I wouldn’t normally do all this without thoroughly testing first. But it’s at very short notice for a one off gig that won’t be that critical if I screw things up, & I will have the back up Faderfox/Audiofire if I have problems.

http://www.poweronplay.com/?q=node/53

Im using this one and it just roxx !!
    I love the guy who made this