managing itunes, mp3gain & PN

Default managing itunes, mp3gain & PN

Some time ago I moved a away from PN as I got paranoid about sound degregation. I have since reverted back to using it however I only use it to normalise and repair the clips. Now as im faced with organinsing my itunes library. Ive just managed to sort everything into playlists, my next step was to find tracks that hadnt yet been normalised and run them through PN. (why I just dont keep on top of my library as I add tracks ;()

So my dilema is that I have more tracks to normalise than I first thought, I tried to easily identify them using smartplaylist but couldnt find away to search for "file name" "does not" Contain PN.mp3. Does anyone know a work around for this other thanhaving to check each track individually.
    As I mentioned a already assigned everything to a playlist and or multiple playlists, If i then run the track through PN then it will make another file but wont be auto located to playlist of original file. Again, Does anyone have a workaround.

Does mp3 gain work the sama as PN in that it makes another complete seperate file, or could I say run the track to be be normalised via mp3 gain thus avoiding having to resort playlists.

many thanks in advance.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

So, I ve been on the MIK forums, I didnt realise that when I put a file through PN that when rewritten there is a slight loss in quality if you have your output from mp3 > mp3.... So my question is, is it really worth it, fro what you gain in fixing clips and normalising, is it worth whats lost when the file is re written, how significant is this loss. Does the same go for mp3 gain when normalising... mp3 ini mp3 out = loss in quality of file?
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.