Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just a quick bump for those who might have missed it over the weekend as I did post it a bit late on Friday afternoon.

Have at it guys!

well i clicked on this expecting to hear some hotness and some mess and a little 22 but it wasnt hot there was no mess and as for the 22? ppmfff...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    well i clicked on this expecting to hear some hotness and some mess and a little 22 but it wasnt hot there was no mess and as for the 22? ppmfff...
    Was wondering how long it would take you to stumble onto this, weak attempt though.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Hot's pretty cut and dry, but mess can be so subjective how can you really say it wasn't there? Just because you didn't get the mess you wanted doesn't mean there was no mess. It's narrow minded stuff like this that's keeping the 22 out of stuff now days.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Hot's pretty cut and dry, but mess can be so subjective how can you really say it wasn't there? Just because you didn't get the mess you wanted doesn't mean there was no mess. It's narrow minded stuff like this that's keeping the 22 out of stuff now days.
    Well played sir, well played.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12