After upgrade to 2.5, Traktor maxes out and starts skipping
    Tech Mentor

Default After upgrade to 2.5, Traktor maxes out and starts skipping

So I recently updated my Traktor to 2.5. Before that, everything ran smooth as butter. No skips. No issues whatsoever. After the update, the CPU meter at the top is maxing out and I am getting skips. Bad. So I tweak the latency, tweak the system. Update everything. Clean out windows. Defrag. ETC ETC. The problem persists. Does Traktor 2.5s new "performance features" cause issue with tweaks that you would do on a Windows machine? Anyone else seeing any post 2.5 update issues?
    Thanks
    Last edited by ssjaken; 06-09-2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Added more info

Unless it runs perfect, i would recommend sticking with an earlier version. e.g i am still using 2.0.3 (tried the 2.5 update and wasn;t happy with the performance)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

I've mostly seen this for windows users, mines running perfect with 3 decks, 4 fx, and a remix deck

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Unless it runs perfect, i would recommend sticking with an earlier version. e.g i am still using 2.0.3 (tried the 2.5 update and wasn;t happy with the performance)
    How can I get the installer for a previous version?

Tech Mentor

Turn off multi-core support?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by rotebass View Post
    Turn off multi-core support?
    You know...I think that might have been the magic bullet. I will report back after my bar gig to let you know how things went