Summer Grooves Vol 3 (Tech House)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Summer Grooves Vol 3 (Tech House)

The 3rd instalment of my Summer Grooves, this time its Tech-House, hope you get a chance to have a listen/download, would love to get some feedback too (on the mix not the name of it pls enjoy

Chords Of Grace (Original Mix) Evren Ulusoy 07:03
    Noti Verisi (original mix) Do Santos 06:35
    Dem Mai Hoes (Original Mix) Will Monotone 06:31
    Smoke Machine (Original Mix) Ralfus & Garz 07:15
    Dancintz (David Herrero Ole Remix) Rober Gaez 05:38
    Work this pussy Rene Amesz 06:54
    Back Seat Driver (Robbie Taylor Remix) Sonny Wharton 07:23
    Groovin' U (Original Mix) Sam Dungate 07:19
    Let It Take (Belocca Remix) DJ Danila 06:54
    Goodbye Fly (Original mix) Joris Voorn 06:56
    Burning Inside (Albert Neve 808 Remix) Wally Lopez feat. Hadley 08:59
    Unclear Mechanics (Original Club Mix) Umek 07:20

Last edited by paulmac; 06-11-2012 at 03:10 AM.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

What makes it summery per se?

could you not just listen to it, no? i was wearing my bermuda shorts when i mixed it, is that summery enough for you?
    Last edited by paulmac; 06-10-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Well, I'm asking why you consider it to be a summer mix. It's very techy, not much warmth, bit too fast and has a little too much push and "jack" to it for something to be considered a "Summer Grooves".

Funny it's labeled "Summer Grooves" as there really isn't much groove to it as a mix overall.

i guess you dont like my mix then huh? i shall take all your points into consideration next time i give one of my mixes a name..
    Last edited by paulmac; 06-11-2012 at 03:03 AM.

WTF!! Who gives a shit what its called!! I'm downloading now mate so ill be back to give my views.

Who says that something labelled "summer grooves" can't be techy, fast and jackin'? One persons definition of a summer mix is completely subjective. Maybe just forget the title and give some constructive feedback on the mix regardless!! Im in Aus so we are in the 11th day of winter.... i'll remember not to take that into account when giving my opinion eh?

Nice to see you back Paul btw!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Thanks Kooper lol... its good to ba back around again on here...

Don't listen to Jason mate, he's commenting every damn mix and song here on this site with stupid, non-constructive commentary, shitting on every fucking detail, acting like he is the friggin' king and thinking he can just say everything that comes in his mind.
    Just don't mind that cranky basterd, put him on your ignorelist and you're done with it!

It's sunny here, listening to your summery mix, and enjoying it a lot, good for studying too tough

Great mix, keep it up
    Last edited by WastedYouth; 06-11-2012 at 08:38 AM.
    Latest Production: https://soundcloud.com/pjetrovmusic/techhouse-project-1
    - F1 - F1 - CME UF6 - Maschine Mikro -

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Well, I'm asking why you consider it to be a summer mix. It's very techy, not much warmth, bit too fast and has a little too much push and "jack" to it for something to be considered a "Summer Grooves".

Funny it's labeled "Summer Grooves" as there really isn't much groove to it as a mix overall.
    You really think you know every aspect of music don't you. That's the exact same comment you gave on my preview.
    Should keep that mouth of you shut from time to time, would make it a better place here on DJTT, that's ofcours my opinion.
    Latest Production: https://soundcloud.com/pjetrovmusic/techhouse-project-1
    - F1 - F1 - CME UF6 - Maschine Mikro -

Quote Originally Posted by WastedYouth View Post
    Don't listen to Jason mate, he's commenting every damn mix and song here on this site with stupid, non-constructive commentary, shitting on every fucking detail, acting like he is the friggin' king and thinking he can just say everything that comes in his mind.
    I find it funny how everyone thinks I just say only bad things when I have also gone out of my way to help a fair number of members on this board as well.

Perception is reality I guess, and if you only see what you want to see the joke is on you then

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast