Anyone Spin Hard Dance? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Before moving out to BC, I use to play Hard Dance / Nu NRG / UK Hardhouse and even Happy Hardcore. My collection was all vinyl at the time and it consisted of tidy , recharge, flash point , a small collection of mid to late 90's happy hardcore (think of anthems like see me climb, love of my life, pleasure and pain etc), and of course I had a nice collection of hard german trance. All gone / sold.

I mainly play Psytrance now, and it is all digital.

i dug this set out earlier, a better time in hardstyle, suggest you check it jesc

Gabber is what got me into EDM. It's my favorite shit ever... But it have a really hard time making it fit in my sets, because I mix glitch hop, 110, big banger DnB and electrohouse mostly. Anyone got any tips for making gabber fit into this kind of set? I've gone from DnB into Angerfist a few times, but no other gabber really feels like it fits to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWoods View Post
    i dug this set out earlier, a better time in hardstyle, suggest you check it jesc
    ill check it form the pad, no yt here

Quote Originally Posted by faderswagger View Post
    Gabber is what got me into EDM. It's my favorite shit ever... But it have a really hard time making it fit in my sets, because I mix glitch hop, 110, big banger DnB and electrohouse mostly. Anyone got any tips for making gabber fit into this kind of set? I've gone from DnB into Angerfist a few times, but no other gabber really feels like it fits to me.
    play some HC 1/2 at 220 bpm. Im just playing, i havent really messed with mashing other stuff with HC, execpt for hip hop & other wacky intro stuff.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Out of all electronic music, hardstyle is only genre I don't enjoy. I don't listen to very much at all/don't know the history so I can't really criticize it, it just feels like too much too fast. Maybe i'm not listening to the right kind haha.

hardstyle is150 bpm.... Most of it isn't very interesting.

The fast stuff is gabber, at 165-180. Gabber is amazing.

you might be listening to happy hardcore... happy hardcore is just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by faderswagger View Post
    hardstyle is150 bpm.... Most of it isn't very interesting.

The fast stuff is gabber, at 165-180. Gabber is amazing.

you might be listening to happy hardcore... happy hardcore is just terrible.
    Happy HC, sounds like j-pop on a bad acid trip
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

hate most happy hardcore, though that being said what Charly Lownoise and Mental Theo do behind the decks is pretty mind boggling. excellent DJ's!

I love a dabble in gabber , Nitrogenetics determined coincidence ! Oh shit!!!
    Dominator is also on my list i really fancy seeing sickest squad. Actually i noticed there is a poster on here called nosferatu , is that the gabber dj/producer

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast