Second Batch VCI100 SE's - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

hey ean, thank for the information, im gonna there tomorow after work, hop its still one there..... dawn, hop so much........thanks

ps, sorry for this question, but where they are shipping tonight?? i never see it
    PRO-LOW
    explicitsoundmaker

Tech-minimal, for whose want to grooooooooooove
    MacPro 2.5 process/m-audio firewire/VCI-100/korg electribe sx1

Has anybody gotten a tracking # from Japan yet?
    HoOkEr T

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker T View Post
    Has anybody gotten a tracking # from Japan yet?
    No. I feel this situation and behavior is totally, totally unacceptable. If I would treat my customers like this I would be out of business in no time. I understand that there can be certain delays in product developments (dealing with suppliers in Asia myself) but this situation is something.

It's appreciated if someone from Vestax could provide RELIABLE information.

Just to make it clear: I do understand that Ean probably had to take a lot of heat because of this - I know that it is not his fault.

to ean.....
    i just call vestax japan today (cause im there) before go visit them and the guy tell me he can do anything about vci-100 special edition cause vestax japan are "not reponsable" about it...................................,so i was REALLY surprise about this answer
    ????????????? so i say them i dont understand cause they make it there, and suppose to have somes in the factory or something like this, but he tell me already they didnt dispose any machine, cause (again) there are not responsable about vci_100 ES, and tell me they suppose to send at you ean all they have for after sendin for the shipping..............
    so im sorry ean but what can i do????
    also they tell me i suppose to registred my name on the websit djtt, what i did already.. so i say at the guy i didnt get any answer and also tell him i received a mail from you (ean) where you conseil me to go to vestax corp at tokyo , to got the machine directly cause the shipping gonna be very fast because apparently start already.....last night.....
    so i really dont understand now what can i do, cause no answer from the registred , vestax japan say they cant do nothing (the must wird thing) and also i dont know about the shipping what i can do, where......... bla bla bla.....

so can you help me???? have you any conseil to give me about it,??? i stop to sleep already man i need to find a way

thanks a lot for any answer, also i know already this things start to be heavy for you cause we are a lot to ask about.................
    so sorry for this shit....

thanksssssssss
    PRO-LOW
    explicitsoundmaker

Tech Convert

Now i have my honey in house, get it today and i live in Norway!
    Just open box and se the black beuty
    Question is if i gonna use the se setup on my silver one, and place my black beuty in my living room on an pc stand as an jewel

Default how you get it

sorry man, can you tell me how you process for get it???

thanks
    PRO-LOW
    explicitsoundmaker

Tech Mentor

I have to agree with yosemite. We have been waiting for a long time to receive these units. We haven't heard anything but bad news, and I will even stretch to say lack there of. Frankly if it was not for this website, I would have pulled my order a long time ago. I think what were demanding now is appropriate behavior from the very professionals who are supposed to be representing it.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Wizard

Hang on guys. We got word that they went out 3-day air last Friday (batch 2 pt. 1) and the rest Wednesday (batch 2 pt. 2) and DJ Kero in Norway got his. Before the anger spreads to all 48 of us, I'd give it a few more days. I think Ean deserves a pass because he's @ the mercy of the Japan, Vestax shipping department. He can only tell us what they tell him. Yes, I'm mildly fustrated too but it's like a restaurant. If the food is as good as legend has it, I can forgive the delays when it finally hits the table. I'll wait these extra days instead of them using scotch tape to hurry up and secure all the knobs. Now if no word or unit appears in a week or so, my mood is more than likely to change too but if these things are really in the air or on the delivery truck, let's not blow up the spot if the product is truly on the way. iPhones, Nintendo Wii's, etc. This happens all the time (except we paid up front) but @ the end of the day, we will soon have a toy that only 99 other people IN THE WORLD will have. Hang on guys, hang on! I gamble to say it will be worth it!

Lp

Just my thoughts. I understand everyone's fustration AND Ean's desire not unkmowingly distribute misinformation. Vestax is giving him Colin Powell-idus.

guys I was in the first batch of vci's, people receiving them in the uk had delays after the units had been posted, this was down to the customs system in our country and the local courier company (parcelforce) taking their time to notify us they had the unit waiting in their depot for payment of the customs/tax (they sent notification via snail mail) a quick phonecall to the courier speeded it up for us before even receiving notification.
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

To everyone that has waited, and quite understandably shown frustration.

I have done everything in my power to make this happen as quickly as possible. We even came out of pocket $2500 + $1000 service fee to send them 3 day air from tokyo. As Fatlimey told me the other day, its a miracle I even got this done at all- so while I have been pushing hard, we cant push so hard that the whole deal falls through. Then no one is happy.

Thank you for your patience and support of Dj TT. After all the fees and this fiasco, we really made very little money on the 100. That little cash we did make is being spent on upgrading and streamlining the site so it runs faster and is easier to navigate for everyone.

in the coming months, you will start to see a few more products show up in our store. This first one was a very special one and a big learning experience, thank you for your patience with us will we learn the ropes as this is new territory for all of us.

Ean

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast