Setting up Traktor with Mac Automator

Default Setting up Traktor with Mac Automator

Hey Guys,

I am trying to use mikecharles optimized mac workflow, everything works great until it gets to Launch Application "Traktor". It launches Traktor but it just quickly flashes on the screen then goes back to the dock. I have unchecked load startup folders and Check for consistency on startup to confirm the boot time is less than 1 min. Launch Application will cycle until it eventually creates a time out error. I can click on Traktor in the dock to complete the workflow before the error. I am wanting Traktor to open full screen. Is there something I'm missing or am I just going to have to click the icon in the dock to correct this. Thanks for any advice!

-MBP 13" 2011 Mac OS 10.6.8
    -Spaces turned off
    -Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.3

Btw if i switch the application form Traktor to Ableton Live the workflow will complete just fine.
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 06-15-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Guru

I have one for Ableton as well, what's the workflow?

Basic Optimized Mac Workflow This a DJTT article posted by mikecharles. The Automation works perfect with Ableton, but Traktor will briefly flash and then sit in the dock.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53