Traktor Remix Mapping for the Midi-Fighter

Smile Traktor Remix Mapping for the Midi-Fighter

Have any of you wizards @ DJTT come up with mappings for the new Traktor Remix deck so that the Midi-Fighter can control them? or is there on in the pipeline?
    REMEBER CHILDREN, MUSIC IS FUN!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Interesting stuff Photojojo, but I have the Classic Midi-Fighter is there any maps for that yet?
    REMEBER CHILDREN, MUSIC IS FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by DJStuart-J View Post
    Interesting stuff Photojojo, but I have the Classic Midi-Fighter is there any maps for that yet?
    the remix decks cant be midi mapped (well it's possible to map the first row like the sample decks in previous traktor versions).

the video is referring to a new firmware for the Midifighter 3D, where the controller sends out HID to controll the remix decks. i dont know if there will be an update for the MF classic, cause it lacks buttons to switch between midi and HID mode and mute a sample slot..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I would really like to see a remix deck map for the classic too. Right now my S4 only mutes and un-mutes the top row. Couldn't the MF be mapped to switch between different rows while the S4 turns them on and off? the LED's in the MF could even indicate which sample is playing. Obviously it will be a lot harder than that because of what Weltraumpapst said, but I really want to use the Remix decks without buying another piece of hardware
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s