Video Tutorial: How to use Traktor Pro effects - The Autobouncer
    Tech Mentor

Default Video Tutorial: How to use Traktor Pro effects - The Autobouncer

Hi Guys,

Check out my new tutorial series on Traktor Pro effects. Each video will focus heavily on one specific effect or a specific chain of effects. This will help, hopefully some of you get the nitty gritty details and how to use them in specific mix situations.

I hope you enjoy. Check out the full write up and download the remix set @ my blog:
    http://pushmorebuttons.com/post/25361478931/autobouncer

Best.
    Priscilla.J

Nice keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

nice. just got the rss and was wondering why there is no video.. i guess you forgot to link it on your blog?!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    nice. just got the rss and was wondering why there is no video.. i guess you forgot to link it on your blog?!
    It's on there. I think YouTube had a hiccup.

Army of me, did you take down the white noise tutorial? I cant seem to find it anywhere. I wanted to have this on select the single effect and pull up all parameters on knob twist like it did in the white noise tut.

nvm found it

Everything works as expected but it for some reason wont turn on the effect, everything pops up and parameters set but i have to manually click on the effect. Using a button, any changes i need to make since its not a fader?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djpaulie View Post
    Everything works as expected but it for some reason wont turn on the effect, everything pops up and parameters set but i have to manually click on the effect. Using a button, any changes i need to make since its not a fader?
    Not to sure what that is happening. You should also add a command to turn the effect unit on for that deck.

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    It's on there. I think YouTube had a hiccup.
    yeah probably.. i see it now..

more of these awesome tutorials!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst