Pioneer DJM 700 issues...

Default Pioneer DJM 700 issues...

Hi all,

Purchased a DJM 700 the other day for a great price, but there are a couple of things wrong with it and was wondering whether anyone knew where I can find replacement parts/services centers (UK based, preferably).

Firstly the bass knob on channel two has lost its 12 o'clock click, nothing major. It still works at it should, just without the click and I'd like to get it fixed.

Secondly, when using the booth out there is a noticeable whistling noise that I was wondering whether could be rectified or not as it is a known issue, apparently.

Thanks in advance.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    Purchased a DJM 700 the other day
    Well, that's you're problem right there

I actually really like it apart from those issues...
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Well, that's you're problem right there

Not sure how that contributed at all to this thread...

Your best bet I think would be to look for shops in your area that can service Pioneer gear. If nothing is close enough you could always pony up the cash to mail it out to a repair service (there's tons all over the net). Worst comes to worst you could look up some tutorials and try doing self-repairs.
    Last edited by firebr4nd; 06-18-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    Debbie Downer you are

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    By giving a bit of ironic humor.

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    By giving a bit of ironic humor.
    Yeah, it doesn't seem like the OP came here for that. But regardless, we're getting off topic so this is pointless unless anyone else advice for how he can fix up his mixer.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Tech Mentor

If you are good with a soldering iron try replacing it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-DJM-...0#ht_991wt_905 for example..

Though the rest of the pots will be loose as well (used mixer) so there will still be a difference with others, for the best ofc..

EDIT: Due to the fact I should be on the road to give my last highschool exams I gave you a djm-800 auction... The same retailer offers for your mixer.
    15.4 mbp i5, NI X-1(x2), Allen & Heath Xone-42, NI Audio 4dj , TSP 2.0.1, Stanton Uberstand.