MYDJTube Giving Away 100 Free Lifetime Memberships
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default MYDJTube Giving Away 100 Free Lifetime Memberships

Been a long-time fan of DJTechTools and finally signed up for the forum to announce that MyDJTube.com is giving away 100 free lifetime membership starting when they launch tomorrow (June 19th, 3pm PST). Following that, the next 200 DJs to sign up get lifetime memberships for just seventeen bucks.

I write for their official blog. (One of my first posts is going to be on the new MidiFighter.)

The site is a promotional tool for DJs, for fans it's always free. Lots of features, but I think the one that really stands out is the ability to livestream your sets. After all three hundred lifetime memberships are given away, regular memberships will be $8.99/month.

Below's the text from their launch announcement...

Logo-normal.jpg

WHAT IS MYDJTUBE?

MyDJTube is social network for DJs—combining all the best facets of Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube—that allows you to directly connect and interact with the DJs who make the music you love, to get free downloads and see exclusive live shows.

And if that’s what fans get, just think about what’s in it for the DJ. Simply put, there’s no better way to build a massive and loyal following than with a MyDJTube membership. As a DJ, you’ll get your own profile page, which is totally customizable with the images, colors, and personal information of your choosing. Upload your own images and photos and brand yourself memorably and effectively.

And branding is just for starters. DJs can use MyDJTube to share their music with fans in whatever capacity they wish. DJs can put on a live show from wherever they are in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re just doing a bedroom daytime mix or if you’re at a club night, you can shoot the show with your own webcam and use our bandwidth and show off for all your loyal followers on MyDJTube. Additionally, you can upload music to share with them—free downloadables, either full-length mixes or single-track productions.

What all of this points to is an immediately-essential promotional tool for DJs. Build connections with your fans—via video chat and Twitter integration—and build a following of devoted music-lovers. Getting your name and music out there has never been easier, nor has it ever been more convenient to meet and mingle with the folks who love the same music you do.

MyDJTube's Twitter Page

MyDJTube's Facebook Page
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anarkissed; 06-19-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Added logo and Facebook/Twitter links and launch time

yawn

I have some bad news for you guys.

They have already did it I guess a little bit late
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Still says a day and change left. Might have to give this a try.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

needs a twitter reference in the name

Tech Student

They have already did it
    Cool cool cool. What site do you use for livestreaming?
    Last edited by anarkissed; 06-18-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Adding quote to reference who replying to

Tech Guru

Looks like they are using VideoWhisper.com

Did anyone else get signed up? I have to admit the site looks pretty good and seems functional beyond the 150MB upload limit and mono sounding live feed.

The videos on there are embedded youtube videos. Lame

weaksausage

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by GeekGod View Post
    Looks like they are using VideoWhisper.com

Did anyone else get signed up? I have to admit the site looks pretty good and seems functional beyond the 150MB upload limit and mono sounding live feed.
    The 150MB limit is just per song, not all together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast