NEW PROGRESSIVE HOUSE TRACK (Hardwell-ish) - Now w/ 7x more awesome! Feedback, pls!
    Tech Wizard

Default NEW PROGRESSIVE HOUSE TRACK (Hardwell-ish) - Now w/ 7x more awesome! Feedback, pls!

YOU READY?

Track is finished, just in the final mixing stage. Would LOVE your opinion and feedback on both the mix and the track overall.

Let me know what you think before I do a proper release next week, experts of the DJTT community!
    GEEK YOUR FACE OFF: Facebook | SoundCloud | Latest Tune:

For this sound and style, you hit it on the end. All the parts are there, the arrangement works well and lots of good energy and push. Just finish up the mixdown and you'll be golden

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    For this sound and style, you hit it on the end. All the parts are there, the arrangement works well and lots of good energy and push. Just finish up the mixdown and you'll be golden
    Thanks!

I think I *AM* pretty much finished with the mixdown. Are there any changes or adjustments you think it still needs?

Well, are you or aren't you? You said in your original post that you are still in the mixdown phase. It sounds good as is at the moment, could just give that bassline a little more presence maybe, but everything else sounds good.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Well, are you or aren't you? You said in your original post that you are still in the mixdown phase. It sounds good as is at the moment, could just give that bassline a little more presence maybe, but everything else sounds good.
    Yes, finished unless someone points out something glaring in the track.

By presence on the bassline, do you mean more midrange bite or more volume? Or both?