Someone buy this guys CDJ-400
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    Immediately assumed this was spam. Proven wrong.
    Worth reading lol

lol I thought about that. But I wanted to see who would read it. I was just doing the normal CL looking for gear and well had to post it.

Tech Mentor

That was awesome

Tech Mentor

I guess somebody is really angry towards the scene in SF

That is just great. I love the tiger. But seriously, he's got a point about the SF scene... although it's good if you know where to go. Vessel gets great talent on the regular. Sasha was pretty amazing a few weeks back, and surprisingly (for me at least) Pete Tong played a very solid and groovy deep house / house set a few months back. I mean, he was slamming and I was to be perfectly honest shocked. I fully expected to get a top 40 countdown but he nailed it - definitely exceeded my expectations. And the Funktion-One sound-system is pretty solid there also, although I still use earplugs despite the claims that it doesn't make your ears ring - that shit's a lie in my opinion.

I just moved to the bay and haven't had a chance to go to vessel yet. But I hear there and the end up are the places to go for decent late night music.

Tech Guru

That is awesome.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    I just moved to the bay and haven't had a chance to go to vessel yet. But I hear there and the end up are the places to go for decent late night music.
    I haven't been to Ruby Skye recently - I missed out on seeing Digweed 2 weeks ago - but they get good talent also on occassion. But it's a scene there, which is a minus in my opinion. Base at Vessel on Thursday night's is pretty solid. Lee Burridge is playing tonight, and next week they have Nic Fanciulli. Sasha played there 2 weeks ago, and they had Josh Wink a few months back. It's really small, so it can get a bit crowded - but the sound is great. It's too bad 1015 isn't like it used to be. That was the spot back in the late 90's and early 2000's.
    http://www.mixcloud.com/CalBearister/
    Technics 1200-MK2; DJM-850; Maschine

No drugs - I don't need your crappy weed. Nobody ever offers that to me on craigslist. Maybe I should move to SF and sell some gear? This is the best CL add ever.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast