Question to go go forward with my Kontrol S2
    Tech Convert

Default Question to go go forward with my Kontrol S2

Hello everyone,
    it's about 1 month that i've got a kontrol S2. I really want to create remix on-the-fly and not a simple mix between 2 song. So i want to learn to use sample deck. Where i can find free loops to start learning?
    Any advice to start practicing with sample deck?
    i need to upgrade my kontrol s2 with a kontrol F1 to create somithing more interesting?

Thanks all and sorry for my very bad english ( i'm italian )

Create a remix in logic/ableton/fl studio and then play that
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Yeah, you'd only do that as a performance. Live remix doesn't really have much of a place when it comes to recorded stuff. Unless people are seeing you manipulate the music live, logic/ableton/fl studio is usually better for remixing

Due to NI's garbage proprietary mode, the S2 is a pretty terrible controller for most live remix applications, unless you're willing to sacrifice the D platter and faders in order to midi map it. Sample decks are also not anything amazing for live remix. The remix decks look good, but you'd have to buy another very limited NI controller. If you're not going to be doing any beatmatching in the live remix, I'd look up some good effects-oriented mappings for the S2, and put the same track in both decks with different cue points, and use that for remixing.