Setup Wizard doesn't know the VCI 400

Default Setup Wizard doesn't know the VCI 400

Hi,

When I go thru the Setp Wizard it asks you to choose your controller. But there is no Vestax VCI 400. Just other models. Is that normal? And if it's so, what do I have to do now? Choosing another type of Vestax Controller?

(I have already installed new driver an new mapping, and die VCI 400 is running)
    Last edited by sugardaddy; 04-23-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Tech Wizard

I believe you just have to choose any normal option and load up the mapping after selecting your VCI-400 as your audio device in Traktor. The mapping should take care of the rest of the settings.
    TSP 2 / VCI-400 EGE / MBP 15" Intel Core Duo 2GB / Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Quote Originally Posted by donutsdc View Post
    I believe you just have to choose any normal option and load up the mapping after selecting your VCI-400 as your audio device in Traktor. The mapping should take care of the rest of the settings.
    I have the same problem as the OP, the VCI-400 isn't listed in the pull-down menu in the Hardware Controller Selection.
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Tech Student

It does not matter that the vci 400 is not in the drop down since you have to import the .tsi anyway. Once you import it, it will override whatever controller you randomly selected. I picked the vci 100 just to be safe-ish but anything should work

I'm pretty sure I just told the wizard that I didn't have a controller and then imported the .tsi and everything worked fine.
    Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum