Anyone want me to drop some of their dubstep tracks in my set on fourth of july
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone want me to drop some of their dubstep tracks in my set on fourth of july

Just wondering if anyone has any mash ups or tracks you produced that they would like for me to drop into my set for my big fourth of july gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Word. I don't produce dubstep, but these posts are great for the community.

http://soundcloud.com/richardisraving/inner-destroyer
    yes please! Tell me what you think if you decide to play it.

here's one I think that will never disappoint, especially the younger crowds into those dirty beats and basslines:

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Cake View Post
    here's one I think that will never disappoint, especially the younger crowds into those dirty beats and basslines:

Unless its a track YOU produced then I dont want it. I just want to help the DJTT guys here. Give back to the community ya know. Like I am playing all my tracks from guys off of sound cloud. I even say that durring the intro of my set. "NONE OF THE TRACKS YOU WILL HEAR TONIGHT are from not well known dubstep artists HOPE YOUR FACE MELTS AND ENJOY"
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Hold on, I record myself tonight when I got a little gas saved up, sure to produce some sick ass basslines.....
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by narrah View Post
    Hold on, I record myself tonight when I got a little gas saved up, sure to produce some sick ass basslines.....
    Just cause you have a ton of gear doesnt mean you have talent fyi

soundcloud.com/djsgmp kinda dubstep/dnb/moombahcore

ill drop the spaceman mashup shits dope and meshes with the dubstep

there ya go

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast