Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    Don't tell me you know me better than I know myself...

You don't know a single thing about me.

I was being tongue-in-cheek until now, but this is where I draw the line

BTW is that really your website?! You lost any credibility that you had after I saw that...
    Its amazing that you take offense and claim how I don't know you but yet you know all about Paris Hilton?

You are not the first to try and draw attention to my cheesy website when your arguement runs out, its Ok though, I know when someone has to stoop that level they actually chose to diminsh any credibility they had digging their own grave and there is no coming back from that....

We can agree, we can disagree, we can agree to disagree about the topic and what is said in the thread, which is what I was responding to. The knock about the website (which I am fully aware of how it looks) and the credibility has zero to do with anything we were talking about and is an attempt to publicly humiliate me, which is just plain disrespect.

this is getting stupid, chill

Tech Wizard

Let's forgive the guy. He can't help it he's as dumb as stump. This is what we send to eurovision.

Afrojack was in the jury...
    Attached Images Attached Images

As a Canadian, I totally agree. And all of it should be free, from hangnail to surgery...Both minor and major, but that's slightly off topic.
    Yes, with the existing health care system the rich have a better chance of surviving so that's why we have more and more of celebrity DJs that could spend their money on DJ:ing rather than health bills. Don't know if this is a joke or not -- still debating internally about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    this is getting stupid, chill
    You're right. It is stupid, and I hate myself now...

Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    Its amazing that you take offense and claim how I don't know you but yet you know all about Paris Hilton?

You are not the first to try and draw attention to my cheesy website when your arguement runs out, its Ok though, I know when someone has to stoop that level they actually chose to diminsh any credibility they had digging their own grave and there is no coming back from that....

We can agree, we can disagree, we can agree to disagree about the topic and what is said in the thread, which is what I was responding to. The knock about the website (which I am fully aware of how it looks) and the credibility has zero to do with anything we were talking about and is an attempt to publicly humiliate me, which is just plain disrespect.
    You're right, that was a low blow and I apologize.

I tend to get irked when people assume that they know me better than I know myself.

But in all fairness, I know who I am. I know where the ridicule stems from and unfortunately the social commentary will probably never stop.

I actually consider myself to be a humanitarian and try to help out anyone as much as I can...Even strangers. In terms of your site, it's committing a bunch of cardinal sins regarding useability/layout/design, etc. I worked in corporate marketing for a number of years so if you want any insight feel free to PM me.

Peas
    Last edited by tokenasianguy; 06-28-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Tech Wizard

HOWEVER "Truly, she didn't have to stoop so low" lmfaoo I thought that was pretty clever ahahhahah

Tech Mentor

You're right, that was a low blow and I apologize.

I tend to get irked when people assume that they know me better than I know myself.

But in all fairness, I know who I am. I know where the ridicule stems from and unfortunately the social commentary will probably never stop.

I actually consider myself to be a humanitarian and try to help out anyone as much as I can...Even strangers. In terms of your site, it's committing a bunch of cardinal sins regarding useability/layout/design, etc. I worked in corporate marketing for a number of years so if you want any insight feel free to PM me.

Peas
    and to think this was all over Paris Hilton and not even the fact that I think David Guetta is the greatest DJ to ever live.
    LOL I just made myself throw up in my mouth a little.

Apology accepted.

I thought the whole thing was spot-on.

Jack Bastard

I thought the whole thing was spot-on.
    Agreed. If you thought was offensive it's a warning that you take yourself too seriously.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast