can anyone suggest a decent usb audio interface for ableton? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Just to recap

Laptop is running Ableton Serato and Bridge, right?

And You want to record your master mix on the desktop ?

1. Isn't there an AUX Output on a 57 - Use that to go to the Alesis input (if not use booth)?

2. Run the Alesis Master output into one of your Spare Rane Channels to playback when done recording.

Or if you don't want to power on your Mixer every time you want to play from the desktop get one of these ($5) .. that way both desktop and mixer are not required to be always on to make sound.

I love my Komplete Audio 6!

just a lil update... i scored a super sweet deal on a focusrite 2i2 which im lovin and thank you for all the help, but after doing alot of lurkin and searchin i found the optimum way to set everything up for my work flow, hopefully ill be postin some new mastered mixes soon
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Sounds got. I think for the money this is a good choice! And it looks quite nice.
    Hope you'll have fun with it
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Got the focusrite for 100 brand new so yeah im stoked on it sounds great as well
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Quote Originally Posted by MrAybar View Post
    Any NI Audio cards!!!!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    This.
    The OP already owns an audio interface know as you can read in his post above yours
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12