Camelot Circle covers for Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is their any way to say, add the 10A colour art to all your 10A musik or certain ones, not mad for doing all of them 1 at a time. using mac and itunes?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 1.24, Vci 100 FW 1.4,Vestax PDX 2000,Vestax PMC 580 Pro. Audio 8 dj, iPad 2

Tech Convert

Only way to tag multiple tracks correct, is to store key results in each track
    comments. When you will sort comments in Traktor, use shift + mouse click to select all track that have same key. When you have selected desired tracks just import covers for all of them.
    It takes while to tag each track so be patient

I'm not using Keys while mixing, but when you can make it this obvious, than it's a rather nice touch!
    I wasn't using the cover art anyway as you don't get it with junodownload, so finally I can put it to good use

Quote Originally Posted by cahukk View Post
    Only way to tag multiple tracks correct, is to store key results in each track
    comments. When you will sort comments in Traktor, use shift + mouse click to select all track that have same key. When you have selected desired tracks just import covers for all of them.
    It takes while to tag each track so be patient
    Well i think i might give it a try see what it like. Cheers for the info.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 1.24, Vci 100 FW 1.4,Vestax PDX 2000,Vestax PMC 580 Pro. Audio 8 dj, iPad 2

Anybody try the GodFather to set these images? If there's a way to identify tracks by the comment or something, that thing can quickly set the album images... i will try this.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Banned

I use the genre field oddly enough to store my keys because I have some software that goes through and tags all the ID3 info from the file name.

Basically it looks at a file like this,

<Artist>-<Title>-<Genre>-<BPM>

So when it sees,

Faze Action - Stratus Energy - 6A - 123.79

it labels the genre with the key and I just organize by key and they are ready to mix harmonically

Do you guys replace All your existing cover art with these?

I successfully used Mix Meister to store all of my Key Codes in the Label field of my MP3s.

Why did I choose the Label field over the Comments field?

1. The Label field is available to be shown in both the Traktor Browser and on the Deck header display. The comment field is not.
    2. The Label field is one of 4 fields that Traktor automatically groups for you under the Track Collection.

I highly recommend using the Label field rather than the Comment field for the Key Code... especially since the Label field generally contains nonsense like "B33SON Records"... when B33SON is the artist.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Whats wrong with the key tab ?

If you want to see the key up above the wave form instead of the label then:
    Go into the options
    Go into Deck Details tab
    Change the drop down box where it lays "Label" and change it to "Track Key"

Sorted !

Default tweaked it a bit....

Quote Originally Posted by cahukk View Post
    I made color covers from Camelot circle for personal use and to share it with you. Pictures are in jpg and in 82x22 pixels, so you see them well in browser small cover art. Unfortunatly the pictures are a bit blured in big cover art section in low left corner, but I can live with that

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/23918528...lot_Covers.rar

Preview:

Hope i helped someone
    You helped me a ton (:

And I've taken your work and expanded on it a bit...

My album cover art is 250x250 and comes in 2 flavours: Labeled by key and Labeled by Code.

Each flavour contains the 24 base colours, plus one for each possible key change done in a gradient. So each set contains 24 + (23*24) = 576 images you can use as covers. Including songs with key change.

Grab it from my site at: http://pz.starfog.net/camelot_key_code_album_covers.zip

Enjoy!

m.
    mixes at: http://soundcloud.com/psylozen

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but learning how to dance in the rain."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12